World’s best egg free brownies and I can claim that because I have tried many and in my humble opinion, hands down this is the best eggless brownie recipe! Fudgy, chewy, gooey brownies with crunchy toasted walnuts, and perfectly crisp, crackly top. These egg free brownies will pleasantly surprise you. There is no fuss and no mess; all the ingredients are mixed in one bowl. I promise that you will appreciate every bite and will ask for more. I did my best to perfect this eggless brownie recipe, and I am proud to share it with you. Please watch the video in this post to learn how to make this fantastic delight!
Best Egg Free Brownies
A long time ago, I posted two eggless brownie recipes, Chewy Egg Free Fudge Browniesand Chewy Gooey Eggless Brownies. Both recipes had great feedback, and I’m glad that my audience loved them. However, one of those recipes had banana puree, and the other had apple puree. Many of my audience asked for a recipe that has no fruit, a recipe that has simple ingredients and available all the time. Keeping my audience’s request in mind, I have created this recipe, and I encourage all of you to try it. The flavor is amazing; even those who are not fond of chocolate loved it!
I have served these brownies warm with ice cream and have served them cold with a glass of milk.
Ingredients in the best eggless brownies
Baking powder and baking soda.
White and brown sugar.
Unsalted butter and cooking oil.
Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Unsweetened cocoa powder.
How to make the best egg free brownies?
It’s a one-bowl brownie recipe, less cleaning and less time to prepare!
In a mixing bowl, add hot milk. To the milk, add the semi-sweet chocolate chips, brown and white sugar, oil, and unsalted butter.
Cover the bowl for 5 minutes to allow the semi-sweet chocolate chips and butter along with the sugar to melt.
Whisk the ingredients until combined, then add the vanilla and whisk for a minute.
Sift the dry ingredients, the flour baking powder, baking soda, salt, cornstarch, and cocoa powder.
Mix the ingredients and add the toasted walnuts. Mix the ingredients for few seconds and then pour the batter in a previously lined with parchment paper a 9×9” baking pan.
Bake the brownies in the middle shelf in a preheated oven for 27 minutes.
Tips to make the best egg free brownies
- Pour hot or boiling milk in a bowl; do not use room temperature milk; otherwise, the ingredients won’t melt properly.
- Use unsweetened cocoa powder, which is made for baking only.
- Use good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Make sure the oven is preheated. Oven takes 15 to 20 minutes to come to your set temperature.
- Do not over mix the batter after adding the dry ingredients.
- If you want a gooier brownie, then bake the brownies for 22 to 24 minutes.
- You can use a 7×7” baking pan to get a thicker brownie. However, the baking time will increase.
- It is best to use parchment paper because the brownies are soft and gooey, and it will stick to the bottom of the baking pan; besides, the brownie needs to be removed from the pan after few minutes from taking it out of the oven to stop it from cooking further.
Watch me make the World’s best egg free brownies. If you like my videos, please consider subscribing!
How to serve brownies?
You can serve the brownie warm topped with vanilla ice cream, and that’s how we like it at my house. Serve the brownies cold with whipped cream or a chilled glass of milk.
How to store the brownies?
You can store the brownies in three ways:
Serve the brownies atroom temperature: Place the slices of brownies in an airtight container and consume the brownies within 2 days while in room temperature.
In the fridge: Place slices of brownies in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to one week.
Freeze: Wrap each brownie slice with plastic wrap and place it in a plastic container and freeze for up to one month.
This page may contain affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you.