One winner will receive $30 amazon gift card, or can have the same amount transferred to his Paypal account. To enter:
– Follow me on and Subscribe to my Youtube Channel. If you are following me already, just mention so in the comment box below, and I shall enter your name in the giveaway. 🙂
*For multiple entries cook this Eggless Orange Cake and upload the picture through the Cooksnap widget below.
This Giveaway is open Internationally. Giveaway ends April 10, 2014.
The winner is HS (Kelly).
Eggless Orange Cake
Serves 12. 102 calories per serving.
1/4 cup or 4 tablespoons yogurt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup or 4 tablespoons melted butter
6 tablespoons sugar
6 tablespoons milk
1 cup minus one tablespoon or 15 tablespoons all purpose flour
1 tablespoons corn flour
2 pinches of baking soda (or bit less then 1/4 teaspoon)
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoons orange zest
2 tablespoons orange juice
– Preheat oven 180C/350F.
– Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, corn flour, and salt together. Set aside.
– Beat yogurt, sugar, milk, orange zest, orange juice, butter, and vanilla until sugar dissolves.
– Add the flour and stir gently. Don’t mix more than 10 – 15 seconds.
– Pour the mixture in a greased baking pan. Bake for 40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.