This Tangerine Cake recipe makes 6 mini bundt cakes that are so moist and delicate it will melt in your mouth. Just make sure to properly grease and flour your baking pan or mini bundt cake pans!
When it comes to baking cake, you have to follow the recipe to the T, otherwise, you won’t enjoy the fruit of your labor.
Therefore, there are few steps that you should follow to always have a great cake with amazing texture.
Tips To Make A Fail-Proof Tangerine Cake
- Make sure that the ingredients are at room temperature. The ingredients will mix better.
- Preheat the oven before making the cake batter.
- Grease and flour the pan before making the batter.
- After adding the flour do not over beat the batter, usually mixing for 7 seconds is enough.
- Do not open the oven door unless 10 minutes have passed since you’ve placed the cake in the oven.
- The time given in recipes is an estimate, every body’s oven is different, always check the cake 5 minutes before the given time by inserting a skewer or a toothpick in the middle of the cake and if it comes out clean your cake is ready.
- Keep the cake in the pan for at least 7 minutes before flipping it on a cooling rack.
- Most important part is when you are using fruit on a cake, make sure that the fruit used tastes good an is not spoiled or bitter.
Baked goods taste much better the next day, so if you plan to have guests over, it is best to do your baking a day ahead.
Cookies, cakes, and baked bread (not stove top bread) always tastes amazing the next day, and to maintain the flavor and texture make sure to store your tangerine cake in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag.
You can use any baking pan to make this cake, just make sure that the batter doesn’t fill the pan to avoid overflowing.
Let’s make some delicious melt in your mouth tangerine cake.
This page may contain affiliate links, which pay me a small commission
For my referral at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for supporting Arinacooking.com