You must be excited about the giveaway, but before the giveaway, let me share with you the story behind these to die for, moist and fluffy Yogurt Coffee Cake Muffins.
1 – The winner is Stephanie Phelps.
2 – The recipe I was trying to make was for cookies 🙂
Yogurt Coffee Cake Muffins.
If you are following me (and you should) you already know that I love to make almost every recipe from scratch. I also love to try other’s recipes and tweak it to meet my taste and liking.
One day and while browsing the internet, I came across a recipe that everyone raved about, the images made me drool and I was determined to make that recipe following it to the T. It was not for a Yogurt Coffee Cake Muffins by the way.
I ended up making a lot of changes, it no longer looked like the recipe that originally inspired me.
Now here is the shocker, the recipe that inspired me was not a muffin recipe to start with let alone for Yogurt Coffee Cake Muffins. The batter I ended up with (although delicious) but can never be for what I was heading for. Yes, I destroyed the recipe!
To help you guess what the original recipe was, I will mention below this paragraph a step from the method to make Yogurt Coffee Cake Muffin. This step is only used to make one particular baked dessert, if you are a foodie, or bake regularly, you will guess what the recipe I’m sharing today was supposed to be. Please mention your guess in the comment box below. I’m sure you’ll have a good laugh!
- Cover the batter and place in the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes.
Did you guess it already?
I’m glad that I’ve destroyed the original recipe, because I ended up with amazing breakfast muffins, that my family enjoyed and is now an addition to the favorite bake list.
Please try this recipe, I am sure you will love it, one bite is enough to WOW you!
, and if you happen to make any of my recipes, please post the picture and mention me in your post, or use this hashtag #Arinacooking. I would love to see your creation.
As for my recipe, here you go!
One winner will receive Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker:
- Water Filtration Ready to remove up to 97% of chlorine* for better tasting coffee* As a result of the Mr. Coffee® water filter and brewing process.
- Delay Brew timer sets brew time ahead so you can wake up to fresh-brewed coffee
- Freshness Timer keeps a tab on coffee freshness from the time it’s brewed
- Brew Strength Selector pumps up a stronger flavor if you like it bold tasting
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle when you need a cup before brewing is finished
- 2-Hour Shut-Off automatically turns off coffeemaker
- Lift & Clean Filter Basket for fast and easy cleanup
To enter this Giveaway:
You must subscribe to my blog. (Do you see the subscribe box on the right? Enter your e-mail address there, and that all you have to do.)
For multiple entries do one or all of the following:
- Follow me on and pin the image of the giveaway above.
- Follow me on .
- Browse through my blog and let me know which recipe you would love to make.
- When you are done, please leave a comment below and let me know how you chose to enter this giveaway.
- The giveaway ends on March 27, 2016.
- I will contact the winner via email. If I do not hear from the winner in two business days, I will choose another.
- This giveaway is open to USA residents only, and you must be 18+.